Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Songs of the day:)

Hello :)

I've been quite busy with my trial exams these days..So didnt have enough time to update.
Tomorrow is the only one day that i dont have exams:P  yeaay at least!:P

Hence, here are my songs lists!

When i heard this song in first time, i just loved it and start love her :) I like her country style and her romantic styles of the music...
Her voice is unique and she has her own style. Its my dream that go  and live in New York. Fashion world, crowded busy city, freedom,  i promise myself that i will live in New york, so soon:)
This song always remind me of my dream:)


This song always remind me one person, really important person:) This is also first song that i heard from her songs! Still know the lyrics like 6 years ago:P 


For everysingle girls:) 


This is my roomie song, friendship song and will be forever. This always reminds me my best friend, my 2nd year roomie Ivana from Serbia. 

If you think about every songs that you like, u will find out that , that s always related to ur memories, ( bad, good, happines,, sad, etc) Thats why i love to listen to music, every where i go, i cry, i smile, i find happiness from the inside. 



Nandin

No comments:

Post a Comment