Thursday, February 17, 2011

Movies you must watch:) 1

I guess everyone loves movies, so do i:)
Sometimes i get addicted to those romantic, sad movies:(  anyways movie is movie heheh:)
There are no orders just randomly selected from my interests !

I think Burlesque is the second musical movie that i loved so much:) And also songs are awesome! I think everyone loves the scene of ...blablabla:P  really funny:D

Whenever i heard the name of the movie, first thing that comes to my mind is " Eaaaat Coooookiee":D This is really nice movie that shows love and Italian Mafia( well little bit) and of course about  "the the ART:) "


 I think everyone know about movie that how beautiful it is!. Movie is just about love but there is a something hidden inside that touched our heart...There has been many similar movies like this but never been great as A Walk to Remember... I really love the song "Only Hope"
Another great story of love!...Even many years later, when they are old, and even his wife couldnt recognize him because of alzheimer , he still loved her! 
First i just liked the name of movie, but i watched the movie totally loved everything in this movie!. I think i might too into about love , romantic movies but still love is the endless part of our life:) Personally i would love to have husband like him and also wish that life would give us another chance as this movie shows! Jennifer Love Hewitt, my favourite , wrote those 2 soundtracks, just awesome and really touchy:) 


I think this was my first Musical Movie and loved it directly. It was perfect condition that after our  art students went to Art gallery , we stayed in our art teacher's place and having some pizza and watching this incredible movie, that night was just perfect. I cried a lot, and loved those songs, Nikole Kidman and everything about this movie was just Perfecto:)

                                                                 Nandin

No comments:

Post a Comment