Friday, February 18, 2011

My life in Hk:)

Besides studying in Hk, sometimes i get bored, miss home, but when i think about that i have beautiful, smart, best friends are suroounding me, i don't feel alone anymore!

I have been working so hard last few days to finish my internall assesment, essays and commentries, felt really tired...But next 3 weeks i don't have class. Because coming 2 weeks i have trial exams, orals and 3 rd week is the best:) Cause i am going to Malaysia, Kuala Lampur!!! Yeaaay..:D
And best part is i am goin with my best friends:D Can't wait to go together, get out the school life, and forget about everything and just enjoying time there and shopping, beach, swimming, also will work with children-my favourite job( community service).

Today, just 2 hours ago, finished my Business IA:) and felt soo free:P and wanted to go to WELCOME( local shop that everyone goes in Hk) and went there with one of my best friend Lisa( from Germany)..We had really nice talk, it was little bit raining, and we are sitting inside of the beautiful garden and drinking really cool stuff and eating some snacks:P It just made me so happy:) and its perfect weather to do so!

yea,i just wanted to share how i feel now:) And i have one University Interview 7 am in the morning:P
That means need to wake up early and prepare after that study hard!!!

We have internet ban in our school at 12( to make people sleep early:p) ..so it's almost time, and i am going to sleep:)


Good Night, 


Nandin
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment